Networking periodLocation: online
During the entire challenge, networking is very important!
- Start chats with coaches via your dashboard and collect feedback on your proposal
- Join inspirational sessions with partners
Application periodLocation: online
The application period stays open until September 23!
- Create an account
- Apply with your idea
- Add team members
- Apply for challenging business case and/or apply for an internship or job at one or more of our partner companies by sharing your C.V. (application period always open)
Ideation workshop & Kick-Off meetingLocation: Tilburg University
In September, the Ideation workshop with participants and the Kick-off meeting with participants and partners will take place:
- Generate your idea and set up the pitch during the Ideation workshop
- Get to know your fellow competitors and coaches from the network
- Learn about the do’s and don'ts
WorkshopsLocation: Tilburg University
3 Workshops will be provided on 1st, 8th and 29th of October.
- Workshops will evolve around several topics, such as Problem definition & Value Proposition Canvas, Solution development & Customer involvement, Lean start-up and Prototyping, Business model, Financials and pitch practice.
Speed dating eventLocation: Tilburg University
In October the speed date event will take place. This event is a fun, instructive and interactive day where the top 40 projects are invited to brainstorm with industry experts to make the projects even better. This is your chance to receive face to face expert coaching!
Grand FinaleLocation: Aula, Cobbenhagen Building
In November; 20 one-minute-pitches, a Grand Jury, an interesting Keynote Speaker, an innovation and networking market, live coverage by media, the end battle.