Registration for the Challenge
- Create an account
- Add team members
- Add information to your Online Team Profile
- Share your C.V with the partner network
Q&A Session for TeamsLocation: Online
- After the summer, students who have already registered and started working on their idea may have made some more developments and probably have new questions.
- Join the Q&A Session with the Business Developer of the Tilburg University IQONIC team and get answers to your questions.
Kick Off EventLocation: Online
17:30 - 19:00
- Kick Off Event with participants and partners
- Get to know the competitors and the partner network
- Learn about the do’s and dont’s during the contest
Workshops for Teams
15:00 - 17:30
- Join interactive online workshops in October & November
- Workshops will be about Customer Discovery, Customer Validation and Pitching
Speed Dating Event
15:30 - 18:00
- An afternoon filled with brainstorming and coaching
- Great opportunity to receive (online) face to face feedback
- Receive more insights in the partners or teams
Selection FinalistsLocation: Online
- The partner network and organization select the teams that participate in the Grand Final.
- Selection is based on information provided by teams as well as their participation
- During the Grand Finale the best teams will give a one-minute pitch about their entrepreneurial idea or innovative prototype.
- After the pitches, a few teams will participate in the Q&A session were the grand jury asks in depth questions.
- The afternoon will end with an award ceremony and a bunch of ecstatic students!